Monday, March 2, 2015

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss! My Origami Owl Locket for the day!


Who does't LOVE and have a childhood connection to our beloved Dr. Seuss?
I still have his books in my bookshelf that I now read to my grand daughters!
(And he lived right here in San Diego too!)
And look at my darling locket to commemorate his Happy Birthday today!
Do you already own one of our beautiful lockets? Is it time to upgrade to our TWIST lockets?
Like this one here, I have several faces I can change out!
PLUS, I love having a large collection of charms I can switch out to fit my mood, occasions or to say something fun like today! "Oh, the places you could go!"  
Speaking of which, there are so many opportunities and doors that open when you become a designer with Origami Owl! Ask me about our specials when you join my team!

I also have some fun posts on my Business Facebook page as well as my Pinterest boards!

Check it out!


Click on ME to Shop!


No comments:

Post a Comment