Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Turn your Dreams into Plans! Join Origami Owl & my Memory Keepers team!


You can do it!

We are a Force for Good!


Origami Owl's founder, Bella Weems, has released a special single on iTunes and Amazon called, “Find Your Voice.” Now through December 31, 2014, the profits from the download of this song will go to benefit Childhelp and the Speak Up Be Safe school curriculum!  How cool is that? To be with a company that believes in helping others with a Pay it Forward attitude!


I love that I have independence, flexibility and freedom with my OWN business!
30%-50% commission right up front!
PLUS, so many tax write offs and now group health insurance!
Yes, you heard me right!

We also will be offering an online O2 academy with real college credits!

I love this company!


Only YOU can make the decision to live YOUR dream!






No comments:

Post a Comment