Thank a Teacher!
There are many ways to show your teacher your appreciation this week...here are a few ideas...
1) A heartfelt, handwritten note goes a long way to show you care. Let the teacher know how she has helped to spark an interest or to guide your child by example.
2) Have your child participate in contributing stories and thank you's. Start with prompts like "I have learned..." or "Thank you for..."
3) Add a photo or a hand drawn picture.
4) Get the class involved...small gestures add up! Like have each child bring a flower for a bouquet. Or create a class poster that everyone signs and contributes to.
5) Involve your school by coordinating a potluck breakfast or lunch for the staff. Ask local business to contribute coupons and gifts for door prizes.
Bring a small token of thanks to all, example:
A Packet of Flower Seeds: Thanks for helping our children blossom.
6) Volunteer to bring in some art and/or music specialists to augment the studies for the day and give the teacher a moment to sit and enjoy.
7) Give the gift of a Custom Locket!